By Jennifer Hallmark
I hope you had a Merry Christmas, my friends, and are looking forward to a Happy New Year, a fresh start in 2018. We’ve so enjoyed spending time with you in 2017 as we talked about writing, life, family, and everything else. The last five years have been a blessing to me and each member of our Crew.
Next year, our blog will see new and exciting changes. We’ll be more focused with a specific audience in mind. And we’ll have a new name. The Crew is hard at work in order to get everything ready in time for the new year. Want to know more? Then don’t miss our January 1st post for all the details.
I love the last week of the year. For me, it’s a chance to take a breath, put away Christmas decorations, and finish 2017 strong. Here are steps you can take to help move from Christmas into the New Year that I found in Jack Hayford’s book Come and Behold Him...
- Fast and pray- seek God. Remember. Renew.
- Read a meaningful (to you) book of the Bible.
- Redecorate the house for the New Year. It is very important to start the New Year fresh and alive!
- Send thank you notes and letters.
- Summarize and organize-write a list of things that you were not able to accomplish in 2017- check off any that are not important and set a few goals for 2018.
These small steps help me focus on what lies ahead. Thank you again for spending time at our blog and we hope to see you often in the future.
Remember: Don’t miss January 1st…
Click to tweet: The last week of the year is a chance to take a breath, put away Christmas decorations, and finish 2017 strong. Here are steps you can take to help move from Christmas into the #NewYear #2018