Am I really ready for this?
Will I survive the release?
Oh, what fun and excitement surrounds the release of a book. That is, if you call taut nerves, almost overwhelming nausea, and gut-wrenching anxiety fun. It’s all part of the routine. Kind of like strapping yourself into a monster rollercoaster you’ve never ridden before. You have no idea where it’s going to take you, or what twists and turns you’ll endure along the way.
So, are you ready? No?
That’s why we’re here. In order to have a great book release, you need help. This month at Inspired Prompt, we hope to give you ideas and point you in the right direction to get that help.
The Inspired Prompt crew and contributors have been there (and done that), either with our own releases, or helping other authors. We’ve served on numerous teams, written reviews, and held the hands of the releasing authors. We know the drill and have learned some lessons along the way. Lessons we will now share with you, dear readers.
- Speaking engagements – how important are they? What do you talk about? How do you find them?
- Setting up a “street team” – your encouragers who come alongside and add their strength to yours in the marketing process.
- Utilizing Facebook parties and Facebook Live
- The benefits and importance of Blog Tours
- Marketing Resources
- Working with traditional publishers
- Dealing with sales tax
The crew and I are so thankful for you, our readers. Our prayer is that you will be inspired and encouraged and that your eyes will be opened to new possibilities along the “write road.”