By Jennifer Hallmark
Resources. They’re gold to any writer. They rate right up there with research and time. But I’m not talking about a new computer, online classes, or a critique group. This month, we’ve shared articles on lessons the Crew has learned when it comes to physical health. Did you miss any?
- Fit for the Long Run
- A Fit Writer in 2020: Eat, Live, Thrive Healthy Lifestyle
- Walking into 2020
- Miles Away
- Dumbbells and Smart Belles
- Are You Sensitive to Your Food?
- Writing the Healthy Way
- Start the Year Out Right
I hope you enjoyed the articles as much as I did and learned a lot about fitness. Would you like a few more resources?
- Eat, Live, Thrive Diet: A Lifestyle Plan to Rev Up Your Midlife Metabolism
- The Healthy Writer: Reduce your pain, improve your health, and build a writing career for the long term
Self-care is important to writers. I haven’t always listened to my body and I’ve paid dearly for ignoring the warnings. But I’ve started changing the way I look at myself and my writing and you can too.
If you know any great resources, please leave a comment below. We’d love to hear your ideas!